D8 Watermelon 1000MG Gummies
Delta 8 Description
Enjoy a truly unique experience with D8-HI Watermelon Gummy Rings! These sugar-coated Watermelon Delta 8 cannabis treats not only taste delicious, but they will also get you a swift punch in the face. This heavenly combination of sweet and sour is guaranteed to tantalize your tastebuds - just remember that moderation is key as these edibles pack quite the punch once their mouthwatering effects wear off. Indulge in the decadence of 20 scrumptious, low-calorie Watermelon gummy rings enhanced with 50mg of premium hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. Each one is third party tested to guarantee a reliable strength so you can start small and adjust your dosage as desired. These THC edibles have been expertly crafted from quality American based company for an exceptional taste that will make them some of your favorites!
• Keep out of reach of children and animals.
• Use of this product may induce intoxicating/psychoactive effects, which can be delayed up to 4 hours.
• Do not operate a vehicle or machinery after consuming this product.
• Do not consume if planning to become or are pregnant and/or nursing
• This product contains Delta-8 THC which could result in failing a drug test for marijuana.
• To determine this product’s effect: Use less than 1 serving (¼ or ½ of a gummy) for initial consumption and wait the suggested 4 hours to determine the effects of this product-which can range widely.
• Will only be sold in States where legal.
• PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION.
THIS A HEMP PRODUCT
Federally Legal. This product contains DELTA-8 THC derived from industrial Help and less than 0.3% DELTA -9 THC.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Beef Gelatin, Citric Acid, Delta 8 (From Hemp, Cannabis Sativa), Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Colors (Red no. 40)
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS
D8-HI Strawberry Gummy Rings: 06282022WR
A COA is a verified document that provides details about the testing lab, the brand and product question, along with the potency of the ingredients the product contains. In the case of hemp, CBD and cannabis, the ingredients refer to cannabinoids like THC, CBD, CBG and CBN. COAs may also include terpenes, which are the aromatic ingredients that contribute to the product’s scent, flavor and therapeutic profile.
This product has neither been reviewed nor approved by the FDA or any regulatory body for safety or efficacy.
We are the first and only existing cGMP nutraceutical baking manufacturer of state and federal compliant baked hemp and non-hemp nutraceutical products.
Contact us today to start carrying our full line of THC products.