D9 150MG Magic Brownie Bar
Delta 9 Description
These delectable chocolate Mother Liquor brownies are lovingly crafted by Grandma
Magic in her own kitchen at d8-hi. Each hemp-based cannabis edible Mother liquor
Brownie is a symphony of chewy, fudgy goodness and perfectly balanced flavor infused
with 150mg of the highest quality Mother Liquor edibles on the market.
What is Mother Liquor?
Mother Liquor is made from natural hemp extract, which is the richest source of cannabinoids extracted from the plant. This is not made by any synthetic or isometric process and is 100% natural. Experience a whole new high, Mother Liquor is considered to be a golden goose. As you may already know, common benefits of Delta 9 include Pain relief, improved sleep quality, calming effects, appetite stimulation, and reduced inflammation.
• Mother Liquor THC edible brownie: 150mg
• Vegan, Dairy Free, and Egg Free
• Edible Mother Liquor THC Brownie per Pack
• Third Party Lab Tested
• Must be 21 years or older
• Keep out of reach of children and animals.
• Use of this product may induce intoxicating/psychoactive effects, which can be delayed up to 4 hours.
• Do not operate a vehicle or machinery after consuming this product.
• Do not consume if planning to become or are pregnant and/or nursing
• This product contains Delta-9 THC which could result in failing a drug test for marijuana.
• To determine this product’s effect: Use less than 1 serving (¼ or ½ of a bownie) for initial consumption and wait the suggested 4 hours to determine the effects of this product-which can range widely.
• Will only be sold in States where legal.
• PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION.
THIS A HEMP PRODUCT
Federally Legal. This product contains DELTA-9 THC derived from industrial Hemp.
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Egg Replacement, Chocolate Flavor, Cocoa Powder, Vital Wheat Gluten, Salt,Corn Syrup, Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol (From Hemp, Cannabis sativa).
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS
D8-HI Chocolate Brownie: AAEA945
A COA is a verified document that provides details about the testing lab, the brand and product question, along with the potency of the ingredients the product contains. In the case of hemp, CBD and cannabis, the ingredients refer to cannabinoids like THC, CBD, CBG and CBN. COAs may also include terpenes, which are the aromatic ingredients that contribute to the product’s scent, flavor and therapeutic profile.
This product has neither been reviewed nor approved by the FDA or any regulatory body for safety or efficacy.
We are the first and only existing cGMP nutraceutical baking manufacturer of state and federal compliant baked hemp and non-hemp nutraceutical products.
Contact us today to start carrying our full line of THC products.